Earlier this week I had a rough couple of days where I found myself navigating a ton of dense energy. After I emerged to the other side I started thinking about what it taught me. I was surprised to find all this stuff pour out of me, a list really of the ways I’ve learned to manage energy in hard times. I thought, I’ve got to share this!
So here it is, the first part of most likely a longer list of…
Things to remember when you are passing through hard times:
- Nothing is permanent, not even this moment of crappiness! Ride the wave.
- Is this even my energy that I’m feeing? Am I feeling a loved one who might be in pain? Is this collective energy? Is this ancestral? Step back and assess. Sometimes knowing that makes a big difference.
- Am I under attack?
- Is it heyoka energy? (The trickster!) Don’t buy it– this energy is here to test me and poke at me! I don’t have to take the bait!
- I AM not this…return to the center, the source, the larger heart!
- Observe the emotion but don’t identify with it!
- Is something rising up to be released? Observe and release it! Don’t judge the experience.
- Can I see it from another perspective?
- What’s the medicine? What is this experience teaching me…can I uncover the lesson? What gifts are coming about because of this experience?
- Have I asked for divine assistance? I have free will. I must ask for guidance, protection, help, etc…
- I’m never alone! Feel into the love of the mother/source/God/the divine I AM presence.
What would you add to the list?